• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightbox composition scaling issue

Community Beginner ,
Jun 03, 2018 Jun 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there - I've hot an issue with a Lightbox composition and it's driving me mad. Here is sample page with 2 videos as part of a lightbox composition : Benylin copy

The first (Vimeo) video scales and displays as I want it . The second one (YouTube) scales width, but not height. From what I can see, the setting on each container/target/video are identical - counter-intuatively, set to responsive width only. However, if I make a duplicate page and set the 2nd video to responsive height and width, it scales as I want, but the navigation arrow don't stay centred Benylin copy copy.

What am I doing wrong here...I'm going nuts with it!

Any help gratefully received - test Muse file can be found here: WeTransfer

Thanks

Steve

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 03, 2018 Jun 03, 2018

• Scaling issues:

On the „Copy“ page the YouTube widget isn’t set to „Responsive Width and Height“:

screen.jpg

On the „Copy Copy“ page the Vimeo widget isn’t set to „Responsive Width and Height“.

Set both widgets to „Responsive Width and Height“ and all works fine.

• Shifting Arrows:

This is expected behaviour. The image/video scales proportionally, the navigation arrow containers are simple text frames, which can’t scale in width and height. To solve this issue, you may delete the text frames, containing the a

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 03, 2018 Jun 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

• Scaling issues:

On the „Copy“ page the YouTube widget isn’t set to „Responsive Width and Height“:

screen.jpg

On the „Copy Copy“ page the Vimeo widget isn’t set to „Responsive Width and Height“.

Set both widgets to „Responsive Width and Height“ and all works fine.

• Shifting Arrows:

This is expected behaviour. The image/video scales proportionally, the navigation arrow containers are simple text frames, which can’t scale in width and height. To solve this issue, you may delete the text frames, containing the arrows, place an image frame with the same height as the Previous/Next containers into these Previous/Next containers, and fill these image frames with an icon:

Screen.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines