• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightbox hover button

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2018 Mar 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've created a few lightboxes on my page, and I want to disable the hover effect when mousing over. I don't want the button to resize at all.
Anyone know how to disable this????

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

Hey,

The hover effect you mentioned can be removed very easily.

It looks like a third party widget has been used on the site above especially for this hover effect.

You can simply remove the widget and make a simple button without any hover effect.

Hope this answers your query.

Thanks,

Ankush                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have a lightbox, ok.

• A slide show lightbox or a composition lightbox?
  • You want to disable hovering, when “mousing over“. „Mousing over“ what? The trigger? The lightbox hero?
  • You don’t want „the button to resize at all“? Which button? Why does this button „resize“? Is this related to hovering or to responsiveness?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey scottc,

Can you please brief us more about your query?

Is it the mouse cursor which changes to hand pointer at hover which you want to disable, or something else?

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, sorry for being nondescript about this - it was late at night and I was exhausted.

So, I have two aspects where the trigger/button is resizing upon mouseover. If you check out the link below and hover over the "read more" buttons, you'll see they resize. I would like them to remain the original size when mousing over.

The other area on this page is a little lower down where the resources are. The centre button and right button resize upon mouse over. They are set up as tooltips where the left button just links to a pdf (this retains its size on mouseover).

https://schnauerlegal01.businesscatalyst.com/index.html#team

Schnauer Legal Home

Thanks guys!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

The hover effect you mentioned can be removed very easily.

It looks like a third party widget has been used on the site above especially for this hover effect.

You can simply remove the widget and make a simple button without any hover effect.

Hope this answers your query.

Thanks,

Ankush                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, I do have third party widgets on there, but didn't think I had one that affected the buttons.

Strange that this widget is causing a site wide effect, and that it's only working on lightboxes and tooltips. Nothing else!

I will have to try and find the culprit!

Will let you know how I get on.

Thanks Ankush!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yusssss! It worked.

Thanks very much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 20, 2018 Mar 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

Glad it worked.

However, will be very nice if you can share the solution which got it worked.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2018 Mar 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It was the widget that was causing the problem. For some reason it was affecting buttons across the site, but not all of them strangely enough.

Buttons back to normality now the widget has gone!

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines