• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightbox Not Working Properly

Explorer ,
Mar 19, 2019 Mar 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, the Lightbox widget in Preview Mode is acting strange. Right now I have 2 pages, one with multiple lightbox galleries on it and one with 1 large lightbox gallery. The page with multiple galleries looks and works fine in Preview Mode, the page with 1 gallery doesn't work properly when in Preview Mode. The lightbox doesn't appear but the screen dims when in Desktop view. When I shrink the screen down to tablet or phone view the lightbox appears but the text formatting is all off.

Any suggestions as to why this would be happening on one page and not the other? It doesn't make sense to me. I thought it might be a bug so I restarted the program but it's still happening. Any advice is appreciated! Thanks. -Julie

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without more to go on, I think the disconnect is probably  between what you did the 1st time and what you did the 2nd time.  Did you try removing the non-working lightrbox gallery and testing your site's layout?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will try that. The gallery settings on the page that works are the same at the one that doesn't.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I bet, this is not a bug. Could you please paste the „misbehaving“ lightbox widget onto a newly created .muse document, upload it to Dropbox or a similar file sharing service and post the download link here? Then we will have a look.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines