• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightbox Slideshow full screen option not selectable?

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2017 Sep 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All I want to do is have two big thumbnails on a page, that when you click on them a lightbox that takes up the full screen is displayed. Sounds simple but for some reason I cant figure this out. Tried using a number of different slideshow widgets and keep hitting dead ends.

It should be easy just adding the lightbox widget and selecting the full screen option. However it wont let me select it!

I have tried any number of different combinations of things selected within the options box to try to make the full screen box checkable.

Please help I am losing my mind over something so simple!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 07, 2017 Sep 07, 2017

Still asking why not use the fullscreenslide show? You have thumbs, place them where ever you like and you`re pretty much done:

Do you have an example or design approach by screenshot, what you want to achieve?

I must admit I tried now and not before: Lightbox slide show is possible:

Homepage​

You just have to resize the pictures as tall as you like, set the double arrows at the breakpoint bar towards outside and boom!

Just choose the picture/slide show and set it to resize in width and height.

Bildschirmfoto 2017-09-07 um 21.15.37.png

Best

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Sep 06, 2017 Sep 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightboxes are not meant to show fullscreen slide shows. They always have a slight border, because they "want" to fit into the screen and show next and prev arrows and some text and so on.

Why not use a simple full screen slideshow? I could not see any reason to use a lightbox showing fullscreen slideshows.

Decisions are there to be made: fullscreen or lightbox.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2017 Sep 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The purpose is to have two smaller images on the screen that are both clickable to make full screen depending on the browser window. I understand there will be a slight border.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still asking why not use the fullscreenslide show? You have thumbs, place them where ever you like and you`re pretty much done:

Do you have an example or design approach by screenshot, what you want to achieve?

I must admit I tried now and not before: Lightbox slide show is possible:

Homepage​

You just have to resize the pictures as tall as you like, set the double arrows at the breakpoint bar towards outside and boom!

Just choose the picture/slide show and set it to resize in width and height.

Bildschirmfoto 2017-09-07 um 21.15.37.png

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the suggestions but the slideshow widgets are freaking out with the new update I believe. I placed my thunbs where I wanted and then previewed the page and they didnt stay where they were supposed to.

My solution is simply to link the thumb to an image and they will have to click the back button is all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So what exactly don`t you like about "my" slide show out of muse? Everything works as expected.

No hazzle with slide shows, Homepage​ should be proof enough.

Show us something.

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines