• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Web Gallery integration with Adobe Muse for Online Shop

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2017 Dec 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I'm trying to create an online shop for my photos. I've created my gallery site through adobe muse ( http://galleries.lennytoussaint.com/#!/all )

I've created a gallery in Lightroom CC and uploaded to my server through ftp ( http://galleries.lennytoussaint.com/photos/ )

I would love to make my images in my gallery sellable. How can I through a shop widget onto my site? is there a way to get my Lightroom gallery into my Adobe Muse Project? from there I could throw in a shop widget.. is there another workflow? Please help. Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 26, 2017 Dec 26, 2017
  • the Lightroom photo link is to a basic html design... yes you could add that page (as is) to a Muse made site and have it display inside an iframe or just as its own page (i recommend at least a menu so people can go back to other pages in your site)

• can you add a shopping cart widget to your Muse site = yes... there are many options here but it boils down to which payment options you need like Paypal and Western Union

• can you link these photos back to Lightroom storage = yes but you need a solid

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 26, 2017 Dec 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
  • the Lightroom photo link is to a basic html design... yes you could add that page (as is) to a Muse made site and have it display inside an iframe or just as its own page (i recommend at least a menu so people can go back to other pages in your site)

• can you add a shopping cart widget to your Muse site = yes... there are many options here but it boils down to which payment options you need like Paypal and Western Union

• can you link these photos back to Lightroom storage = yes but you need a solid code skill and imo it will be easy for you to just keep the photos on Lightroom different and use a low-rez image for your shop widget... the better ones can be sent along after as needed until you start selling dozens a day its the better option

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines