Highlighted

limit on items in menu for top level pages?

Participant ,
Sep 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 7 top level pages. The horizontal menu widget I used only lists the first 5. I have re-arranged them to see what would happen and nothing. Kept the same first 5 pages. How can I get the widget to recognize all 7 pages?

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Ussnorway | Most Valuable Participant

craigst  wrote

I have 7 top level pages. The horizontal menu widget I used only lists the first 5. I have re-arranged them to see what would happen and nothing. Kept the same first 5 pages. How can I get the widget to recognize all 7 pages?

if the horizontal menu widget you are talking about is the default one that comes in Muse then yes it can show all 7 pages

in that senario I would assume you have some (two) pages set to hide from menus... right click the missing pages and check they are set to show in menu

Screenshot (65).png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

limit on items in menu for top level pages?

Participant ,
Sep 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Ussnorway | Most Valuable Participant

craigst  wrote

if the horizontal menu widget you are talking about is the default one that comes in Muse then yes it can show all 7 pages

in that senario I would assume you have some (two) pages set to hide from menus... right click the missing pages and check they are set to show in menu

Screenshot (65).png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 30, 2017 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

craigst  wrote

Screenshot (65).png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2017 0
Participant ,
Sep 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now that's just weird! Why in the heck would Muse do that? Set the first 5 pages to "include" and the rest of the pages to "not include"?

Weird, that's all it is. Certainly non-intuitive.

Thanks so much for your very helpful and timely information.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2017 0
LEGEND ,
Oct 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to reproduce it! I bet, you won’t succeed!

Certainly you mistakenly checked this option.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 01, 2017 0