• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Limit Responsive Width / Height Resize

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm pretty new to Muse, so please forgive any obvious ignorance, but I had a question about the responsive width and height setting.

Basically, I'm designing my site in phone layout as I'm assuming that most of my clients will come by it via their smartphones and I have a page set up with a number of embedded Vimeo widgets.  I've set the size of the Vimeo frames to have a width of 340px in order to suit the phone layout, and each have responsive width/height set, which is fine for viewing on a phone, but when I preview the site in a browser the Vimeo frames stretch across the browser width.  I understand that they're doing that because I have responsive width/height on, but I think it would look neater if the frame resize was restricted to say 720px width.  Is there any way to do this?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

Why don’t you simply set a breakpoint at the point, from where you don’t want the Vimeo widget to be any more, and set it to „Resize: None“ in all wider breakpoints? Resizing attributes can be changed breakpoint-wise.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why don’t you simply set a breakpoint at the point, from where you don’t want the Vimeo widget to be any more, and set it to „Resize: None“ in all wider breakpoints? Resizing attributes can be changed breakpoint-wise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, thought there might be a simple solution that I was overlooking.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This IS a simple solution!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines