Exit

Link image !!! ???

Community Beginner ,
Jul 06, 2019 Jul 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HELLO,
I am French, my English is not fluent.
I am stuck on what I explain below and in image.

Thank you in advance !!

How to match the images of Template A to those of Template B?

I import the same images into one of the A and B boxes, the A (red) boxes refer me to other image links than the integrated ones!

Plan de travail 1.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 07, 2019 Jul 07, 2019

Ussnorway​ is completely right. You simply mixed up your links. For example: Thumbnail 10 links to page 7.

Nobody could anticipate, that the issue is so basic! Therefore a look at the project file is so important!

Look here:

Would be helpful, to cooperate instantly with the persons, who are willing and able to help. So, you had to wait for 10 (!!) hours and 8 posts for an answer, which you would have received otherwise within minutes.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 06, 2019 Jul 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don’t understand exactly, what you want to achieve. Can you give us a example .muse file via Dropbox or a similar file sharing service?

If you simply want to link from an image an page A to a different page B showing a bigger version of the same image, this should be no problem at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 07, 2019 Jul 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer, so here is a plan can be more explicit?

PLAN-DE-TRAVAIL-muse-1fog.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I already said: No chance to help without .muse file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

?? Yet I think I have explained my problem here!

Perhaps you could explain to me where is the possibility to make the link between these two images? Can we enter the code somewhere?

Or what would you do in Muse if you had this problem?

thanks again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, also Günter Heißenbüttel​ made quite clear what we would ned to help. We don`t need any code here.

To see the structure of your site it is so much easier to see the original muse file, reduced to just that one page, saved with a new name and share it via CC or dropbox or any similar filesharing app.

Your issue could be because of a composition or a slide show - could be the layer z-order, watching your layers palette and so on.

So grab your heart and give us a muse, we just see the output of your issue but not the backstage stuff.

So for time saving reasons, show us your muse.

KInd Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Merci, je vous partage ce fichier via google drive sur lequel vous pourrez sans doute réfléchir

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1sAfpJ-Urd2GB2kjAgEXlScIK5eoy9tWq

merci

Cordialement

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ussnorway​ is completely right. You simply mixed up your links. For example: Thumbnail 10 links to page 7.

Nobody could anticipate, that the issue is so basic! Therefore a look at the project file is so important!

Look here:

Would be helpful, to cooperate instantly with the persons, who are willing and able to help. So, you had to wait for 10 (!!) hours and 8 posts for an answer, which you would have received otherwise within minutes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

your site is set to show that image on clicking the white rollover box with a mouse

Screenshot (2772).png

• the code for it is on the top page [portfollo 1] of your Muse layout and is current set to show image 7... change to image 10 if you want them to match up

Screenshot (2774).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 08, 2019 Jul 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour et merci de vos réponses (Ussnorway, Günter Heißenbüttel, fotoroeder)

En effet c'était assez "simple" mais quand on débute c'est toujours pareil...
Merci beaucoup de votre participation !

Cyrille

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 08, 2019 Jul 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Be aware of 2 problems:

1. Muse is not developed any more. It has been declared „End of Life“.
  2. Your site is adaptive (3 layouts: desktop, tablet, phone). since the newest(!!) version of Chrome for andriod doesn’t support this any more (it forbids redirects), your site doesn’t work on Android smartphones, which use the latrst update (less than 5 percent). Here you find a temporary workaround: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2629798

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines