Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Link problem in Muse

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2019 Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I am trying to make a simple page. Few fotos and links, but then I came to a problem that when I want to have link to another page that link in webpage is else where how come. It is never where I wanated to be.How to fix this problem?

Check www.kabinet7.com. In different formats is elsewhere too.

Please help me.

Thank you all

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you be a little bit more precise? Your link leads to a black page with only 2 lines of text. Where is/should be the link? Where should it link to?

The easiest way to help:

1. Describe exactly, what your issue is.
  2. Upload your .muse file to Dropbox or a similar file sharing service and post the download link here. Then we will have a close look.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mr.Gunter,

When you click on kabinet 7 the link is to other page. The problem occur in diferent resolution monitors when the link isn,t in the middle anymore, but below kabinet7.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This seems to be a layout issue, which may(!) be easily fixed, when we can have a look at your .muse file (see my last post).

This small element seems to be a thrird party widget (because Muse doesn’t support vertical centering of elements). If this is the case, the widget has to support linking.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Simple answer: What you try to achieve isn’t possible in Muse "out of the box".

The text ("Kabinet …") is part of a background image, which scales according to the screen/browser window width and height.

The linking rectangle, which you placed onto the word "Kabinet" stays in a vertical fixed position, because Muse doesn’t support vertical centering of elements.

If you need this, you have to use one of the numerous widgets for this demand, for example this one:

https://musewidgets.com/products/absolute-center 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mr.Gunther,

How do I get this widget so I can try it. Your answer is very promising. Thank you very much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Follow my link, and "purchase" the widget. It will cost you nothing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines