Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Link to text message (SMS)

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2018 Feb 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

Linkt to a Whatsapp-Chat runs fine on my website, but is it possible to link to a SMS Message (send a text message) on a mobile site?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 04, 2018 Feb 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the mobile number is used by the same provider phone and SMS this is not possible.

You could link to the phone number and automatically one gets linked to make a call (on desktop and mobile).

As there doesn`t come up an opportunity to write a short message there´s no way to do that, I´m afraid.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just found out that it is possible, and as easy as it should be. Just changed "tel:+49xxx" to "sms:+49xxx" and it directly opens sms/text message window on android and iphone.

Unbenannt.JPGUnbenannt2.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Gorgeous !!!

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines