• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Load a Spark Page in Muse?

Explorer ,
Feb 16, 2017 Feb 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way to load a Spark Page directly into a Muse site?  I found a plugin at 123 Muse that sort of works, but it's problematic and opaque.

Is it something to do with "embed codes"?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 17, 2017 Feb 17, 2017

Hi Peter,

I suggest getting in touch with the folks at 123 Muse to see if they can help you. I don't think many people here have used that plug-in with Muse.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 17, 2017 Feb 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter,

I suggest getting in touch with the folks at 123 Muse to see if they can help you. I don't think many people here have used that plug-in with Muse.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 18, 2017 Feb 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Preran.  It's not easy to access support from those guys.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 04, 2017 Mar 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same question. I wanna know about some widget that link adobe spark pages to my site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 09, 2017 Dec 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Amazing. Nearly 450 views of this topic and one helpful reply?  I was sure that interest in this would pick up now that Spark is a part of Creative Cloud.  But no.

In fact, it's easy to do now.  Spark made it possible to copy embed code HTML directly from a Spark edit page into Muse.  Works like a charm.  Pages and videos now can be embedded in a Muse page.

I have several Sparks all linked to a single Muse Page.  My difficulty now is returning to the index page once the Spark has been invoked.

Does anybody out there besides me think that linking Sparks on a Muse page is a good idea?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 09, 2017 Dec 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

spark is not part of the creative cloud (doesn't work well in Australia anyway)... it just has a BS add on the app to look like a "launch" button because Adobe wants people to try it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 06, 2018 Jan 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Spark is listed as installable on the "Apps" tab of the Creative Cloud control app.

I believe Spark is written by a team in NZ.  That would explain why it doesn't work well in Oz. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 06, 2018 Jan 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

petermclennan  wrote

Spark is listed as installable on the "Apps" tab of the Creative Cloud control app.

it should be listed as "launch" not install...

Screenshot (485).png

petermclennan  wrote

I believe Spark is written by a team in NZ.  That would explain why it doesn't work well in Oz. 

the network in Australia is different than the US

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 30, 2018 May 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes! Embedding Spark into a Muse page makes a whole lot of sense. On my personal site I had a WordPress blog, but the plugin that allowed it to run in Muse broke. I may turn to Spark for a mobile Blog-ish option that can load into my website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 30, 2018 May 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Although it´s a question of money, the best way is to use the spark widget from musegrid.com.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2018 May 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I can get Spark to do what I want, it would be worth the money. I tried to make a slide presentation last night, ended up going into InDesign because I know how to make things do what I want there. In Spark it's hit or miss; if it does what you want, great, if it doesn't, then I'll have to sink a lot of time into it which is what I didn't want to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 31, 2018 May 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, as of this reading I don`t know what you want, so I could not really help.

Personally I like the idea behind the widget from musegrid BUT handling of spark is very limited to only one page/site/theme and that´s it. So if you think about using it for more than one site you get into huge trouble.

On the other hand if your design in spark is reduced to some purposes and use the widget for "inline" it might be a nice effect.

Anyway I don´t trust any app which promises to do anything in 5 minutes or one hour, but this depends of course.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines