• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Load order

Enthusiast ,
Feb 13, 2017 Feb 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to influence the order in which a published site loads in a browser?

In the past I have used layers to good effect, but a current site I'm working on (with many photographs further down the page) seems to ignore layers and appears to at least part-load other content before displaying the uppermost part of the page. A little annoying as the page stays all-white for an awfully long time as it loads ...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 13, 2017 Feb 13, 2017

See this forum post where a similar topic has been discussed.

MUSE CC – Control how to load page (top first, bottom last)

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2017 Feb 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See this forum post where a similar topic has been discussed.

MUSE CC – Control how to load page (top first, bottom last)

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Preran - This post is fine in defining how modern browsers read and display HTML, but how does Muse interpret my wysiwyg layout when it is writing the HTML? Is it determined by what is at the top of a page reading down the page? Is it influenced by the overall document layer order? Does putting a widget at the top of the page give a priority order?

I would love to find some documentation on optimizing my muse file for download if you can recommend something.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I know, page element load from top to bottom.

I conclude this from a quick tip video by MuseThemes („missing menu problem“) : https://www.muse-themes.com/pages/adobe-muse-tips

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2017 Nov 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The video you point to from Muse Themes is kinda-sorta helpful. I am really curious about how a muse page is prioritized and optimized when it is turned into HTML. If the HTML is basically read top down, what does this mean for the elements on a muse page - how are they read and transcribes to HTML? Layers, position on page? 

I am wondering if there is some more precise documentation about how graphics and media and widgets, both Muse and 3rd party, are translated to the code. I am wondering if there are any clues to how to set up a fairly complex media rich page to allow the most efficient download and view.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines