• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Local images in HTML

Community Beginner ,
May 08, 2018 May 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.  I'm creating a page in Dreamweaver for my Muse site.  Once the page is created in Dreamweaver, I copy the HTML from there and paste it into Muse via "Insert HTML..."  The page has images from my hard drive.  When I test the page in Dreamweaver, the images show up correctly.  When I edit the page in Muse, the images show up correctly.  When I preview the page in browser from Muse (via the copied Dreamweaver HTML), the images don't show up--just the box with the X.

Hi.  I'm creating a page in Dreamweaver for my Muse site.  Once the page is created in Dreamweaver, I copy the HTML from there and paste it into Muse via "Insert HTML..."  The page has images from my hard drive.  When I test the page in Dreamweaver, the images show up correctly.  When I edit the page in Muse, the images show up correctly.  When I preview the page in browser from Muse (via the copied Dreamweaver HTML), the images don't show up--just the box with the X.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 08, 2018 May 08, 2018

I have a feeling you're either missing a step in DW by not defining your local site folder for your project, or you're pasting entirely too much code into Muse.  In either case, it would be very helpful if you could post the URL to your problem page so we can look at the code.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 08, 2018 May 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have a feeling you're either missing a step in DW by not defining your local site folder for your project, or you're pasting entirely too much code into Muse.  In either case, it would be very helpful if you could post the URL to your problem page so we can look at the code.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines