Is there a way in Muse to make a version of my site that that can be kept on an ipad? I would like to make sure I have access to this site for a presentation even if I don't have internet.
What you are wanting to do is create an offline site that you can access over an iPad. I don't know if there is any way to do that in Muse. I suggest publishing your site to business catalyst and using that URL for your presentation.
See What is the best way to allow others to see your muse website preview? for other solutions.
Unfortunately this can't be done with/in Muse, because Muse builds websites and exports them. To display them, you need a browser or something like this.
I was looking for such a solution too, but I didn't find one yet, because actual browsers on iPad can't open a site, which resides on your tablet.
Perhaps other users have an idea: Looking for an app, which is able to display locally saved sites on iPad!
1. Save your muse site into a folder with all your assets, etc.
2. Go to Publish option and click on Export as HTML
3. Enter the Site URL of your choice. Example :abc.com
4. Choose a Location to export the site.
5. Click on OK.
6. Once the site is exported, click on OK.
7. You may now copy the exported folder to your ipad.
8. Use apps like Documents to upload the folder and open in app browser (UI web view).
9. Click on index.html file inside the folder to open the site.
Thanks and Regards