Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Locked duplicate] How to make a layer apear on hovering a button

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2018 Aug 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Can anybody help me with this? I am struggling to find out how to do this. A image rollover doesn't work because i need 3 buttons and the image will apear on contact with the page. This needs a hotspot where the layer apears when hitting a button or something like that.

1e screenshot shows index page. 2e screenshot, on button will show layer also with text but not shown here.

Schermafbeelding 2018-08-23 om 11.05.39.png

Schermafbeelding 2018-08-23 om 11.08.06.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would make more sense to continue your initial thread instead of starting a new one. Here is the original thread: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2527394

By starting a new thread other community members might only repeat, what is already stated In the other thread.

Besides that, you are omitting here some very important informations (you want full screen images), what leads helpers into a completely wrong direction.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm locking this duplicate discussion.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines