• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Locked] Killing MUSE? WTF?????

Explorer ,
Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WTF Adobe?  You suddenly decide to kill MUSE when so many people's livelihoods depend on it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hey,

As of now, we don't have enough words to express our regret.

However, I have started a discussion on discussing alternative solutions and migration paths - https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2470136 and will be inviting our experts here to participate.

Please bookmark this forum post for reference.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Apr 01, 2018 Apr 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Au contraire. Website design in code is very much like the tax code, and some people. Redundant and obtuse. Which is why Muse and Drake were created.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No wonder you need Muse! Good luck finding a replacement there genius.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No wonder you need Drake, Einstein. Why do you feel the need to use Dreamweaver?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't be upset I'm smarter then you. Dreamweaver, why? I can code. Coda is better for coders. I can design as well, and edit video, and do motion graphics, 3D, Color Grading, the list goes on and on. Have fun with your app search, I'm headed to a yacht party.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

smarter ā€œthanā€ you - donā€™t fall off your boat drunk on your ego trip.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@

Nancy O'Sheaā€” Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://www.change.org/p/adobe-systems-adobe-do-not-discontinue-muse

Absolute Disgrace!!!!!!!! Sign to get adobe's attention!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 27, 2018 Mar 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

classaction.org is the answer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the 2nd time I run into this with Adobe.  The 1st time was with their backend to Adobe Forms which they pulled unexpectedly and I had to scramble to get them into Jotform.  I really appreciated that JotForm was there to help import my forms.

I am deeply disappointed in Adobe eliminating this platform especially since I have depended on it since its Alpha days.  Yes I am one of the charter members to Muse.  Unfortunately I have convinced a number of friends to try it.  They have come to like the product and now I guess I have egg on my face for spreading the word about Adobe Muse.  I certainly hope these friends of mine forgive me.

Muse and Business Catalyst has been my foundation for Web design and publishing since 2011.  Because I had Muse I also wanted to keep my supporting products under the same supplier.  For example I use Photoshop for images etc.  That said if I go to another product I may be moving all my applications elsewhere.

I have to say that I really thought that if I go with Adobe there would be longevity in what ever they provide. 

Sorry to see it end this way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As has been pointed out in other forums, this app inst being deprecated due to security issues (Flash) or lack of relevance. Only Adobe knows why and isn't saying. I do have to wonder if there isn't a contractual obligation between parties that has been breached...with so many design based developers relying on the product I wonder if we have legal recourse.....any lawyers out there? Is this a eligible for a class action suit? I know many of us have standing with multiple accounts built on the platform and no new solution provided. The arrogance of Adobe to drop this with no solution/substitution offered, for people who have depended on them in business is..........astounding! Looking for non-Adobe alternatives now and if I leave I wont come back...I am sure I'm not alone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

classaction.org go there and fill in a request for a lawsuit. Better than a petition and if enough of us do that they will start a lawsuit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody,

I found this link in another post, a petition has been started:

https://www.change.org/p/adobe-systems-adobe-do-not-discontinue-muse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

classaction.org go there and ask for a lawsuit to be started regarding this Muse travesty. We will all be losing a lot of money becasue of this however we wouldn't want Adobe to lose a fraction of a cent that would be terrible NOT.  Heartless is what this is and I do hope bad Karma comes to those that made this decision.  But we can have a voice by starting a classaction.org

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines