• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Locked triplicate post] Muse access

Explorer ,
Dec 12, 2019 Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Spent years using muse to develop sites and do extensive SEO. Thousand of dollars and hours trusting adobe. Now I have no need to pay for services I do not need and you do not support muse. Muse access should not be held hostage to force the purchase of other software that I do not have experience with and certainly have no need for. On-line is insufficient to keep sites up to date, change prices in apps, etc. I need to get a resolution or need to talk to someone in the legal department to contact me ASAP. It is one thing to have end of life and I understand that but to block the use of the end of life product after clients have developed web sites on a proprietary system is unacceptable and breaches your fiduciary duty.

[Question moved to the Muse forum. -Mod.]

TOPICS
End of life

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 13, 2019 Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why does you post this in the forum for Adobe Acrobat?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 13, 2019 Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Accidentally sent to wrong forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines