im trying to create a page with fields ( different type of fields ) for example
- First name
- last name
what i want, after the client fill these fields each field ( behind the scene ) will be placed on ready empty PDF application .
so the client can then just print that PDF
please let me know if the question is not clear
basically a a page to file an application with out seeing the PDF just through the fields on the page .
Sure it's possible, just not with plain Muse and not without a suitable server-side processing in place.
Can i have a big picture how can this be done, if the hosting server is Go daddy or ipage ?
In a nutshell, Muse cannot do this.
1. Find out what kind of hosting plan you have and which server-side scripts and databases your server supports.
2. Build your HTML5 form & scripts in a code editor like Dreamweaver , Brackets, Atom, etc...
4. Create a database to hold form input data.
5. Create a script to output form data to a new HTML file.
6. Create another script to convert HTML to PDF.