Highlighted

Looking for High Sierra compatible version of Adobe Muse

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently had to reformat my 2011 27: Imac and lost my High Sierra compatible version of Muse. Is there any way I can get a copy of that?

TOPICS
Download and install, End of life, Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Looking for High Sierra compatible version of Adobe Muse

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently had to reformat my 2011 27: Imac and lost my High Sierra compatible version of Muse. Is there any way I can get a copy of that?

TOPICS
Download and install, End of life, Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 18, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bildschirmfoto 2020-01-19 um 12.46.48.png

But you should be aware, that Muse Sites are not backwards compatible. So a Site, done with the most previous version of Muse is not editable with older Muse versions. There´s no High Sierra Version of Muse BTW. Muse has its own versioning system - I use version 2018.1.

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 19, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Uwe. I understand that there is Muse version specific to High Sierra. I am inquiring id there is a way to get a 

copy of Muse that is compatible with High Sierra. Any advice on that would be appreciated

SteveM

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 19, 2020 0
Jan 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You were shown how to download an older version in the reply.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 19, 2020 0
Jan 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The last versions of Muse are 18.0 and 18.1.  Those are the only versions you can get. But they are both compatible with High Sierra and higher.  

https://helpx.adobe.com/muse/system-requirements.html

I'm not sure I would spend more time on Muse though as it has no future.   All Muse support is ending on March 26, 2020.  Please export your Muse projects to HTML so you can work with the native files in a code editor like Dreamweaver or Pinegrow.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 20, 2020 0