Highlighted

Looping video in muse

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have downloaded the background video widget from adobe, and i inserted my link to the video but i dont want it to loop. So i did uncheck the box where it says ''loop'' but when i preview it in muse and in browser it still loops even though its not supposed to. I even uploaded the website to business catalyst and it still loops.

How can i stop the video from looping, im going crazy.

There is no background video widget from Adobe. There is only an Adobe page, where 3rd party vendors can feature their widgets.

I assume, you are talking about ine of these widgets: https://exchange.adobe.com/addons/search?pp=MUSE&ppv=%3CMUSE%20version%20number%3E&locale=%3Clocale%3E&q=Background%2520video

If this is the case, you‘d better contact the vendor to get assistance.

But possibly a Community member, who uses one of these widgets, chimes in here …

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Looping video in muse

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have downloaded the background video widget from adobe, and i inserted my link to the video but i dont want it to loop. So i did uncheck the box where it says ''loop'' but when i preview it in muse and in browser it still loops even though its not supposed to. I even uploaded the website to business catalyst and it still loops.

How can i stop the video from looping, im going crazy.

There is no background video widget from Adobe. There is only an Adobe page, where 3rd party vendors can feature their widgets.

I assume, you are talking about ine of these widgets: https://exchange.adobe.com/addons/search?pp=MUSE&ppv=%3CMUSE%20version%20number%3E&locale=%3Clocale%3E&q=Background%2520video

But possibly a Community member, who uses one of these widgets, chimes in here …

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 18, 2017 0
LEGEND ,
Dec 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assume, you are talking about ine of these widgets: https://exchange.adobe.com/addons/search?pp=MUSE&ppv=%3CMUSE%20version%20number%3E&locale=%3Clocale%...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 18, 2017 0