• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Loss of quality when resizing images in Muse

Community Beginner ,
May 08, 2018 May 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I shot some images and when I put them in Photoshop they look great but when I put them in Muse and resize them they look a bit blurry. You cant read the text on the product bottles. I am making the photos much smaller than they actually are and thats where I run into the problem. THe photos are like 4000 pixels and im bringing them down to around 500 pixels. Is there a way that I can keep the crisp quality of the photo and make it a lot smaller?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 09, 2018 May 09, 2018

Please, read my answer in this thread: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2371157. This should really help.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,
May 09, 2018 May 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Resize the images in Photoshop - without the text.

Add the text after resizing.

Export for Web.

Fenja

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 09, 2018 May 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please, read my answer in this thread: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2371157. This should really help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines