Highlighted

Loss of Resolution - WTD?

Explorer ,
Jun 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Support -

I have been creating quite a few tables (with text, no images)  in Numbers (Mac) then dragging them into Muse.   I have noticed that when I do this there is a loss of resolution.  (The text gets fuzzy).  This happens regardless of the magnification level . (100% more or less).   I have not published online yet.  But is this something I need to fix to prevent more work in the future?   

Thank you!

Gregg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Loss of Resolution - WTD?

Explorer ,
Jun 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Support -

I have been creating quite a few tables (with text, no images)  in Numbers (Mac) then dragging them into Muse.   I have noticed that when I do this there is a loss of resolution.  (The text gets fuzzy).  This happens regardless of the magnification level . (100% more or less).   I have not published online yet.  But is this something I need to fix to prevent more work in the future?   

Thank you!

Gregg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 30, 2017 0
LEGEND ,
Jun 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Numbers writes the table in different file formats into the clipboard. Muse obviously receives an image format, because within Muse – and generally on web sites – the Numbers format isn't supported. This is true for Ecxel tables as well. To place "real" tables, I'd suggest to use this tool http://www.tablesgenerator.com/html_tables and place the HTML output file into Muse.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 30, 2017 1
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/G%C3%BCnter+Hei%C3%9Fenb%C3%BCttel  wrote

place the HTML output file into Muse.

thats a nice table maker... how do you go about getting it into Muse without mucking up the style?

p.s, here is my example (with clickable top row) as an iframe test

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 01, 2017 0