• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MacOS Mojave compatibility

Participant ,
Jun 11, 2018 Jun 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone tried Muse with MacOS Mojave?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 06, 2018 Jul 06, 2018

Just finished the install and tested out Muse, along with the other CC apps I use (Illustrator and Photoshop). Everything is working just the same as before, have run into no issues. In fact, I would say the new dark mode looks incredible with the dark-themed Muse.

Should anything come up in the future, I'll be sure to post, however I think you'll love the beta!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Muse is EOL now which means no further updates are planned.

Adobe Muse system requirements

Muse 2018 is compatible with macOS v10.13, macOS v10.12, or OS X v10.11 (64-bit)

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the EOL announcement (FAQ part) stands:

After March 26, 2020 Adobe will no longer deliver compatibility updates with the Mac and Windows OS, or fix any bugs that might crop up when publishing Adobe Muse sites to the web.”

According to this info Adobe should update Muse to be compatible with the latest version of MacOS until 2020.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 12, 2018 Jun 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

kristof1111​, I read this exactly as you do:

• No more feature updates at all
  • Bug fixes til 2020

Let‘s hope for an official statement.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We will only focus/fix bugs which are high impacting and do not have any work around.

For example the current API update by Google in their Maps has lead us to release this immediate patch - Workaround solution for using Google Maps widget in Adobe Muse as we saw it as a big blocker.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even if it's not officially listed as "supported", it could still be compatible with Mojave (if the OS API didn't change).

I was looking for someone, who actually tried Muse under MacOS Mojave Beta.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is still no one who tried it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 20, 2018 Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’ not participating in the developer program. I will install it as soon as the public beta is available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would be nice, if you report your experiences!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 02, 2018 Jul 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any updates now that the public beta is out? I would try myself, but waiting on a new hard drive to come in the mail for a backup.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 03, 2018 Jul 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just wait, until your hard drive is delivered and try it!

I hope, you will report back!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 06, 2018 Jul 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Backing up with Time Machine right now and will install the beta right after. I'll have an update tonight.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good luck! Looking forward to your findings!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just finished the install and tested out Muse, along with the other CC apps I use (Illustrator and Photoshop). Everything is working just the same as before, have run into no issues. In fact, I would say the new dark mode looks incredible with the dark-themed Muse.

Should anything come up in the future, I'll be sure to post, however I think you'll love the beta!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 07, 2018 Jul 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for reporting back! I hope, you won‘t encounter any issues during further testing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 07, 2018 Jul 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Muse, Photoshop, Animate and Dreamweaver work fine under Mojave (Public Beta 2).

However CC control center seems to be outdated (32 bit) app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 25, 2018 Jul 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only to complete this: InDesign seems to crash under Mojave beta. But there is a fix, which unfortunately isn‘t offered via Creative Cloud‘s Update path, but via extra download: https://helpx.adobe.com/indesign/kb/crash-on-launch-macOS-mojave-beta.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 30, 2018 Jul 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop pen pressure doesn't work in my testing (astropad), and others have reported as well (Wacom). Pen pressure in non-adobe applications (sketchbook in my test) work fine.

So far I haven't run into anything else major (aside from noted InDesign fix).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 28, 2018 Oct 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried muse with fixed breakpoint?

I found it is not possible anymote to change different fond sizes in the different breakpoints. Now it only change the found size in one and the same size and its not possible to change in different sizes per breakpoint...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 28, 2018 Oct 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you toggle the “text attribute per breakpoint“ switch in Muse‘s toolbar?

40F9B720-3F37-493C-8704-420514AA702A.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 29, 2018 Oct 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your right! After I installed Mojave the settings where changed...

No problems now. Muse works fine with Mojave. Thanks for your quick reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 29, 2018 Oct 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nevertheless I noticed a glitch under Mojave: The „Place“ dialog shows image previews very slow and often even fails to show them at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines