• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Make Div width by precent

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2017 Aug 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello people, I tried to make this rectangle is full width but I don't know where option make width by precent:2017-08-24_131325.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 24, 2017 Aug 24, 2017

another workaround is to place two objects (as a group is best) side by side as responsive width and just set the page to keep growing

Screenshot (1351).png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not exactly what rectangle you're referring to (the grey one on the right?), but there is no 'by-percent' option in Muse. For full-width, you need to drag the rectangle to each edge of the breakpoint and it should then display as '100%' and under the responsive sizing options will display as 'stretch to browser width'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

any rectangle my friend take a look on this website:
it's built by Adobe Muse:
http://sayago.orapple.co.uk/home-parallax-header.html

Home Parallax header

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mohamedh42349860​ It's a nice template, but still doesn't clarify exactly what you want to achieve? A single rectangle can span the entire width of a page using the 'stretch to browser width' responsive sizing option. Similarly, using a 3rd party widget you can have a 'hero image' display full-screen (100% width and height) before scrolling down the page.

Otherwise, there is no way in Muse to set a specific width by percentage. You can arrange rectangles side by side and use pinning to control their position as much as possible, but that's it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mohamedh42349860  wrote

Hello people, I tried to make this rectangle is full width but I don't know where option make width by precent:2017-08-24_131325.png

there is no such thing as 100% width by percent... the correct way is to 'stretch to browser width'

Screenshot (1350).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply, I know about stretch to browser width but the problem that there are two rectangle each rectangle width must be 50% not 100%

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so make one large object "stretch to browser width' then place two objects inside it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

another workaround is to place two objects (as a group is best) side by side as responsive width and just set the page to keep growing

Screenshot (1351).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines