• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Making Adobe Muse Open Source

Community Beginner ,
Mar 28, 2018 Mar 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With all the rage going on with the Adobe Muse and Business Catalyst communities, I think it would be at least fair to make Adobe Muse open source and let developers build upon what Adobe has started. Although I would love for Adobe to continue with the platform and undo their EOL announcement, I believe that other developers can really give Muse the love it deserves.

Adobe, please. Do not just ignore this community. People are losing their jobs, and people are losing their trust in you because of it. I think having Muse as an open source project can be where you and the Muse community can meet up halfway and leave both parties much happier than they are now. People in the Muse community gets to keep their jobs, and Adobe, you will earn back a lot of your trust from your customers.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 28, 2018 Mar 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe gave Brackets (a text editor) over to the community and it's now one of the best text editors out there -- and it's free!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 29, 2018 Mar 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Muse and Indesign are too much the same code for Adobe to open it up that much... yes they could have opened the mucow more but its to late now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Mar 29, 2018 Mar 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines