Highlighted

Making Rollover Image Darker

Explorer ,
Sep 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking for a way to make a rollover image in the State button appear darker. Is there a way? Opacity only works for making it lighter and I need to opposite- when I roll over the image/button I want it to be darker. Thanks!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by fotoroeder | Adobe Community Professional

You could just fill your frame with a darker version of your image in rollover state.

Or you fill your image in rollover state with an additional dark colour of your choice and take care about the opacity with 10% or 20% or 34%, what ever you like.

Bildschirmfoto 2017-09-27 um 20.51.51.png

Best Regards,

Uwe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Making Rollover Image Darker

Explorer ,
Sep 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking for a way to make a rollover image in the State button appear darker. Is there a way? Opacity only works for making it lighter and I need to opposite- when I roll over the image/button I want it to be darker. Thanks!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by fotoroeder | Adobe Community Professional

You could just fill your frame with a darker version of your image in rollover state.

Or you fill your image in rollover state with an additional dark colour of your choice and take care about the opacity with 10% or 20% or 34%, what ever you like.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 27, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Best Regards,

Uwe

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 27, 2017 0
Explorer ,
Sep 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Filling the state button with the darker rollover image works.

I tried your other suggestion of changing a fill to black and then playing with the opacity and it defaults to image fading to a lighter state with the rollover. I guess just generating a darker image works the best.

Many thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 27, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I think so too.

Uwe

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 27, 2017 0