• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

making the bottom of the body stop scrolling

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2017 Oct 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have some pages where I have pinned an object to the back so that the next section of the page scrolls over it. (The top section of the page is 'pinned' to the browser so that the sections below move upward and scroll above it  However,the bottom of the page doesn't 'stop' scrolling and eventually reveals the pinned object that is behind it when you get to the bottom of the page.... here is a link to an example of what I mean:  http://thepurecollection.com

(the bottom of the home page) --when you scroll to the bottom of the page, there is a gap instead of it simply stopping where my 'white rectangle' background stops right above the navigation at the bottom. Does anyone know what I need to do to fix this?  thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 12, 2017 Oct 12, 2017

Don‘t understand your answer. But scroll effects can‘t be applied to fluid width breakpoints. This is only possible, when using fixed width breakpoints.

Maybe, the culprit is your blog widget itself!

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2017 Oct 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I noticed that if I make the breakpoint 'fixed' width, the problem disapears.... any way to control this issue in fluid width though?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 12, 2017 Oct 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First try: Delete all 3rd party widgets (especially the preloader) and look, if the issue persists.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried that. the only solution I've found is to make those desktop pages 'fixed' width while keeping mobile (under 960px) fluid. When I make those pages 'fixed' the design falls into place. I was just wondering; however, if this is a 'scroll effects' issue in muse for fluid breakpoints where you can't have this kind of 'scroll over' effect unless the breakpoint is fixed? or is there a workaround in fluid breakpoints.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Don‘t understand your answer. But scroll effects can‘t be applied to fluid width breakpoints. This is only possible, when using fixed width breakpoints.

Maybe, the culprit is your blog widget itself!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines