Highlighted

Manual Menu Highlights when scrolling over page sections

New Here ,
May 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm looking to create a single page site which will have sections reached via a manual menu. When the user scrolls down the page I want the menu state to change to highlight the section they are in (ie Home, Location, Contact etc). I suspect this is something to do with the State Button widget but can't work out how to do it. Any advice would be great

Hey robins,

If you prefer working with text frames, you could use a separate text frame for each menu item and assign the hyperlink to the text frame.

You can also make each menu item could as a Photoshop button. Or they could each be a rectangle where you set the background fill image to be whatever you want for each of the States.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ankush

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Manual Menu Highlights when scrolling over page sections

New Here ,
May 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm looking to create a single page site which will have sections reached via a manual menu. When the user scrolls down the page I want the menu state to change to highlight the section they are in (ie Home, Location, Contact etc). I suspect this is something to do with the State Button widget but can't work out how to do it. Any advice would be great

Hey robins,

If you prefer working with text frames, you could use a separate text frame for each menu item and assign the hyperlink to the text frame.

You can also make each menu item could as a Photoshop button. Or they could each be a rectangle where you set the background fill image to be whatever you want for each of the States.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ankush

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 03, 2018 0
May 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey robins,

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ankush

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 03, 2018 1