Highlighted

Margin on right side when viewing website on iphone

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please can anyone help? I have completly made a new website, but when viewing on iPhone it has a approx 100px margin on the right side? how can I change this ?

OR do I have to create a mobile version of the website too? 

Any tips or tricks would be appreciative! 

TOPICS
Error, How to, Publish, Responsive design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Margin on right side when viewing website on iphone

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please can anyone help? I have completly made a new website, but when viewing on iPhone it has a approx 100px margin on the right side? how can I change this ?

OR do I have to create a mobile version of the website too? 

Any tips or tricks would be appreciative! 

TOPICS
Error, How to, Publish, Responsive design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 02, 2019 0
LEGEND ,
Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• If you have created a responsive site, you don’t need a mobile version.
  • If you have created a fixed width site, and you don’t have a mobile version, your site will be automatically scaled to fit the actual screensize – that means, it will be scaled down substancially.
  • If you have a fixed width site and you have a mobile version, the mobile site will be displayed on phones, and the desktop site on computers.

Can you give us a link, to have a look at your site?

In most cases, an issue like yours is a layout issue: There are elements overlapping/laying outside the page width.

You have to make sure, that no element at no time leaves the defined page boundaries.

Just have a look at this document:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/muse/page-is-shifting-horizontally/m-p/4790837 

If you can’t find the problem, please upload your ,muse file to a file sharing service like Dropbox and post the download link here. Then we will have a closer look.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 04, 2019 0