Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media Pro 2.0 dissapearing in some breakpoints

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2017 Sep 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've just created a page with the Media Pro gallery, it works beautifully on the first and last breakpoints but dissapears in the ones between, so if I look on an iPad in landcape its there but when I turn to portrait view, there is nothing except the 'All' button and a couple of icons.

Any clues as to how to fix this, would gratefully received.  I'm not that experience so may be missing something obvious!

Thanks

Fiona

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 30, 2017 Sep 30, 2017

fionar51696611  wrote

I copied and pasted the gallery

Hay Fiona,

just a heads up that most gallery widgets don't like copy and pasted images... what this can do is make the names of the images change to 'pasted' and that is a big problem on the internet because all files must have different names.

good luck with it mate

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a widget from muse-themes.com? You should ask them about it.

There are some bugs in the latest release of muse and not all widgets are able to deal with it.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the steer Uwe, much appreciated

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying the different sample galleries I couldn`t detect any breakpoint issue.

Which one of the galleries did you use? Maybe together with some other 3rd party widgets?

Bildschirmfoto 2017-09-30 um 23.23.19.png

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Uwe,

I followed your lead and went onto the widget site, they recommended deleting any other widgets on the page... I did this but with no difference and then I copied and pasted the gallery onto a blank site and it worked perfectly.... ughh very frustrating as the only other thing on the page is some text.

So looks like I need to start again, Muse has been crashing so maybe something is corrupt on the site, luckily it's only 4 pages but you would not believe how long it's taken me.

Thanks so much

Fiona

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

fionar51696611  wrote

I copied and pasted the gallery

Hay Fiona,

just a heads up that most gallery widgets don't like copy and pasted images... what this can do is make the names of the images change to 'pasted' and that is a big problem on the internet because all files must have different names.

good luck with it mate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines