• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Membership page with individuell content

Engaged ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need a page where my costumers can get access til the individuell courses they buy from me. I design in MUSE and have also Business Catalyst.

Any ideas?

I was told that interactive PDF' s are no good for this but what are? - a page in muse for each class or? And a secure zone in BC linking to that? I think it sounds very cumbersome?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 06, 2017 Jun 06, 2017

nilleg57851248  wrote

I need a page where my costumers can get access til the individuell courses they buy from me. I design in MUSE and have also Business Catalyst.

Any ideas?

I was told that interactive PDF' s are no good for this but what are? - a page in muse for each class or? And a secure zone in BC linking to that? I think it sounds very cumbersome?

a surcure zone just needs a user name and password to enter that part of the site and its a very bad idea to make your home page behind such a wa

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 06, 2017 Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess, this depends on the security level you need for this.

The maybe easiest way, create a single page for each class but upload this to an extra folder on your root directory.

So your domain is www.mycourses.com  – course 1 gets a new folder COURSE_1. This address would be www.mycourses.com/course_1.

course 2 and course 3 and course 4 also get extra folders.

Your customers stay updated, I guess you got their email addresses and mentioned, if something comes up?

When certain courses are finished, you could delete this certain folders and its content.

Because you give the www-addresses only to your designated customers and it is inside subfolders, google will not take these into search rankings, I guess.

Does this help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 06, 2017 Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

nilleg57851248  wrote

Any ideas?

a surcure zone just needs a user name and password to enter that part of the site and its a very bad idea to make your home page behind such a wall.

example muse | publiz site with surcure zones = Data | Dynalink

please take some time to look at sites on the web that do what you have in mind and post some links here to give us an idea of what you are looking for

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines