Highlighted

Menu Anchors Not Linking to the Correct Anchor

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having a little issue that I can't seem to understand how to fix.  I have a menu with a submenu that links to an anchor on another page.  When you click this link it takes you to the correct anchor, however one second later it moves up to the incorrect anchor.  WHY?

I have double checked the anchor location of Distribution and its in the correct spot at the top of its page. 

For an example go to the website to see for your self. Go to the website  RKExcelAmerica.com then under the menu for Support click Distributors.  If you click distributors from any page except the support page it will drop you to the "Jobs" anchor.  it will quickly go to the Distributors section but then jump up to jobs.  I don't understand why it is doing this.

How do I fix this so that it always goes to the Distribution section?

Cheers

FB

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Menu Anchors Not Linking to the Correct Anchor

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having a little issue that I can't seem to understand how to fix.  I have a menu with a submenu that links to an anchor on another page.  When you click this link it takes you to the correct anchor, however one second later it moves up to the incorrect anchor.  WHY?

I have double checked the anchor location of Distribution and its in the correct spot at the top of its page. 

For an example go to the website to see for your self. Go to the website  RKExcelAmerica.com then under the menu for Support click Distributors.  If you click distributors from any page except the support page it will drop you to the "Jobs" anchor.  it will quickly go to the Distributors section but then jump up to jobs.  I don't understand why it is doing this.

How do I fix this so that it always goes to the Distribution section?

Cheers

FB

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 22, 2017 0
Preran LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you try the solution here html - Wordpress submenu link to a section of page - Stack Overflow and let us know if it worked?

I have never tried this workflow myself to be sure, and am doing my best to help.

Thanks,

Preran

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 23, 2017 0