• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Menu Appearance (Part 2)

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2017 Jun 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hoping someone understands the design dilemma.  Is there some way to control the appearance of an independent menu listing?  (i.e. Background color, Text background, Text formatting)

Menu Appearance B.png

This is a case where keeping all the elements on one menu will be more helpful to the reader.  In my case I'll be talking/writing about plants.  Some plants I have, others I have had in the past, still others are so unique that they are ONLY in my garden ... simply by the way they grow!  The reader will know what plant(s) they are looking for, but may not know the history of the plant in my garden.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 02, 2017 Jun 02, 2017

But you can do, what you described in your third example!

• Go to the menu configuration (small blue triangle to the right of the menu) and switch off "Edit Together".
  • Click onto a menu entry so often, until in the upper left corner of the application window appears "Menu Item".
  • Now, use the "States" panel to switch between the single menu states (normal, rollover, mouse down, active) in every state you can change the color, the font, the text background or whatever you like.

Just look at this super u

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MstrPBK2010  wrote

Is there some way to control the appearance of an independent menu listing?  (i.e. Background color, Text background, Text formatting)

what is this menu made from... i.e, is it a widget you got from a shop or maybe code someone made for you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But you can do, what you described in your third example!

• Go to the menu configuration (small blue triangle to the right of the menu) and switch off "Edit Together".
  • Click onto a menu entry so often, until in the upper left corner of the application window appears "Menu Item".
  • Now, use the "States" panel to switch between the single menu states (normal, rollover, mouse down, active) in every state you can change the color, the font, the text background or whatever you like.

Just look at this super ugly example, made with Muse’s standard menu:

Screen.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Click onto the menu, until it is activated. Then click again and again.

You'll see, that the label, shown in the top left corner of the application window changes from "Menu" to "Submenu" to "Menu Item" ( and further to "Menu Label", if you click once more).

If the "menu item" is selected, you can change its attributes state-wise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines