• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

menu issue

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2018 Jul 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my other menu buttons won't go back to the home page. I built another website a year or 2 ago and I didn't have this issue but now i do. help what did i do wrong?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without more information, it's impossible to know what went wrong.  Can you post a URL to your problem page(s) so we can see what's happening in browsers?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did I respond correctly? I'm not very savvy with these community forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 07, 2018 Jul 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still don't see a problem.  Why don't you post a screenshot of what you're seeing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2018 Jul 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I've been tied up all weekend. A friend was able to help me out. he went in and changed some of the code. it was pointing to html instead of php - so he turned off something in the .xlm (i think) or was it .xml He said that it's dangerous to mess with that particular code if you don't know what you're doing. so I'm glad he knew what he was doing. He does web development for a living, he understands the code. I'm still learning the code stuff. 

glad it's working now. I created 2 other websites before this and didn't have this problem. so i don't know what I did different. oh well. thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 09, 2018 Jul 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is no solution, it is a temporary workaround. You definitely will meet the issue again, when you upload your data next time, because the modifications will be overwritten.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try clicking the home tab on the contact page and see what happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bobrothbassonline.com/contact.html  click the home tab on the contact page and see what happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 06, 2018 Jul 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It works as expected for me.  Which browser are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines