• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Menu links not working

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2018 Jan 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an accordion menu that drops down a horizontal menu for a tablet layout and and a lightbox menu for mobile layouts both of which won't redirect when the links are clicked. The rollover state works and if you right click and open in another window the right page comes up but when the button is clicked nothing happens.

I am also having an issue with my accordion menu with it overlapping the content below it. I have the box unchecked so the content should be bumped down but that is not happening. If anyone has a suggestion I would love the help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 21, 2018 Jan 21, 2018

Well, the accordion is no menu by itself but is used for this purposes. It doesn't push down content below, if it is pinned, for example.

It doesn't push down content that is pinned.

It pushes down content when the accordion is stretched to browser width and when it resizes with responsive width.

It pushes down content when the content is stretched to browser width and when it resizes responsive.

So avoid the left pinning (6 dots) to the browser with all content that should behave as you like and yo

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 21, 2018 Jan 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, the accordion is no menu by itself but is used for this purposes. It doesn't push down content below, if it is pinned, for example.

It doesn't push down content that is pinned.

It pushes down content when the accordion is stretched to browser width and when it resizes with responsive width.

It pushes down content when the content is stretched to browser width and when it resizes responsive.

So avoid the left pinning (6 dots) to the browser with all content that should behave as you like and you should be pretty much done.

Bildschirmfoto 2018-01-22 um 08.45.09.png

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 22, 2018 Jan 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi justink,

Please try following the recommendations provided by Uwe above.

If it still doesn't work, please don't mind sharing your .muse file with us so that we can investigate and try fixing it.

For sharing the file you can follow the steps explained here - https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652 and send the link here.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2018 Jan 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response.

I replaced both of my menus with a single lightbox menu that woks for both platforms but am still unable to click on my menu buttons. The menu fills the screen and again the rollover states work as they should but when clicked, the website does not redirect to the new page.

Is there a way to fix this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 30, 2018 Jan 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess, that`s time to see a .muse.

Please share your muse, stripped down as much as possible to inspect.

Share it via dropbox or CC (you also see a CC-Library folder?)

What does it mean you cannot click the menu buttons?

Did you set your links correctly?

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you click on the link nothing happens. I have the links set up correctly from what I can tell, when you right click on the button it opens the corresponding page in a new window but it doesn't send you to that page just by clicking like it should.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recommend to show us a .muse. We have very fast support for this kind but we need a .muse.

Without a .muse we cannot see issues. Watch my last post before this.

I understand your issue but …

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2018 Feb 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Creative Cloud I did what I could to shrink it down

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 03, 2018 Feb 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Justin!

Seems, you were running into a weird glitch:

• The colour of the text in your menu buttons („Gallery", "Ordering Options", „About", …, …) is set to „None“ in Mouse Down state.

If you set a „real“ colour, all will work fine!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! Everything is working now!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines