• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Menu widgets: how to edit different states

Enthusiast ,
Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all! I can't seem to find info on this online. So I thought I'd ask here. I've designed a basic web page in Muse CC. I used the menu widget to create links at the top of all the pages. They work fine. I changed the font and removed the boxes that come with the original widget style. However, when the site is uploaded and I'm on a specific page, that link has a box around it. How do I change this? Ideally, I'd like the font to change color to indicate what page the person is on (i.e., if you're on the contact page, the text link at the top would be red while all other links at the top are black). And NO boxes. Does this make sense?

Here's a link to my site. It's not done yet. 🙂

Home

Also, just as an aside... I'm having this same issue with my personal web page (also created in Muse). I uploaded via FTP and some of the pages don't work. In the above site, I get an error message when I click on the "Contact" link. I have no idea how to fix this, as I just upload via FTP. Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hello AABBCCJuile,

This is quite very simple, and you just have to deal with different states for what you are looking for.

Take a look at this doc - Use Horizontal and vertical menus in Adobe Muse which shall give you a detailed briefing about adding and customizing a menu widget in Muse.

For resolving your second query, you can try re-uploading your whole site (not just the updates) and it shall be good.

Please let know how it goes.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello AABBCCJuile,

This is quite very simple, and you just have to deal with different states for what you are looking for.

Take a look at this doc - Use Horizontal and vertical menus in Adobe Muse which shall give you a detailed briefing about adding and customizing a menu widget in Muse.

For resolving your second query, you can try re-uploading your whole site (not just the updates) and it shall be good.

Please let know how it goes.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines