• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

menu won't hide

Community Beginner ,
Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a pop up menu in a widget and then created a hamburger  to click to trigger the menu to pop up but when I go to that page in the mobile phone breakpoint in Chrome the menu is visible on top of my logo.  I only want it to show if someone clicks the hamburger at the top.  My site is at dennamerritt.aisites.com

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Aug 02, 2017 Aug 02, 2017

Did you check the box for "can hide everything" and "hide on start" for the widget? (not sure about the English terms for these settings... I use another language)

besides that (your logo is in front of the menu... maybe also check the layers)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Aug 02, 2017 Aug 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you check the box for "can hide everything" and "hide on start" for the widget? (not sure about the English terms for these settings... I use another language)

besides that (your logo is in front of the menu... maybe also check the layers)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please give us the .muse file with only the menu construction and the logo by following this instruction: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The person's post before yours helped me find the solution!  My logo was on the header layer instead of on the page layer and I didn't have "hide all initially" checked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much!  I thought I had reviewed all those options but apparently I missed the "hide all initially" and on top of that, my logo was on the header layer instead of on the page layer.  Thank you for your suggestions!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines