• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing Schema Markup script

Participant ,
Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have built 12 websites and successfully implemented json markup and they all work great with Google's Structured Data Testing Tool.

However, I have just built a new website Barby Sporting | Clay Shooting & Restaurant  Although the script is pasted in the HTML for head, the testing tool shows the  markup script has not been uploaded. 

Usually, Google testing tool will flag-up any errors in the markup, but its clear to see there is no data. 0 ERRORS, 0 WARNINGS, 0 DATA. 

Has anybody else come across this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's a certain irony to posting about not receiving errors.

The structured data appears to be doing its job. The code and the results seem to reflect one another, or am I missing something?

David

Creative Muse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks David - That's a strange one.

I can now see its working perfectly although the same upload was returning '0 DATA' earlier today.  Maybe Google's test site was having a bad day.

Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines