Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mobile issues - everything works fine on desktop at every scale

Engaged ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

If there's anyone still here... mind taking a look at this and let me know what's wrong? The site works fine on desktop and iPad but not on my Pixel3a or iPhone 7... see pic attached.

Thanks!
Curtis

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

How did you setup your smallest breakpoint? There you changed some settings for menu and image.

I cannot say exactly what you did without seeing the .muse but only with one page with just the menu ant the header image please - save it with a new name and share it via CC or similar file sharing.

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WebsiteCutOff.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, seems to work OK as "desktop site" in mobile... there is a vertical gap on the about and contact pages which doesn't happen on the desktop but everything else seems ok.

Thank you for any help you may offer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you setup your smallest breakpoint? There you changed some settings for menu and image.

I cannot say exactly what you did without seeing the .muse but only with one page with just the menu ant the header image please - save it with a new name and share it via CC or similar file sharing.

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks fotoroeder... I had my other breakpoints on fixed width and the smallest breakpoint on fluid... I think that was probably the issue? I need to move the assets on that page to see if that resolves it, right?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uwe,

Thanks so much!!! That did it for me... don't how I kept mising that over and over and over... 🙂

I really appreciate your help.

Curtis

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 06, 2020 Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am not responsible for this - you did it - gorgeous - 🙂

Those who help learned mostly through mistakes - so … I just thought about my mistakes 😉

and people who helped me at that time (THX Guenter and Pavel and UssNorway and all the others and from Adobe).

Have a great weekend.

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines