Highlighted

Mobile Menu doesnt scroll to reveal sub-items.

Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey guys i have a problem with my menu. ive notiuced that when you expand the menu and the submenu in my site, sometimes you cannot see all the subitems on your screen. thats totally normal so far....But when you scroll or swipe to see the rest of the menu (the few items that dont fit on viewport), the menu doesnt move, instead, when you scroll or swipe to see the rest of the items, only the background and content of my page moves, not the menu. Can you guys let me know what im doing wrong? Or maybe look at my URL or file?

I did a quick fix on the mobile menu in 320px. On all breakpoints, the menu and items and submenu items were all the same size, it was pretty uniform. You will see its more naroww now in the mobile menu when you expand the submenu. I wanted to keep all menu items and submenu items uniform in size to allow for ppl to easily see the site and not complain about things being too small. But that problem really bothers me and i dont want to haveto resort to having a more narrow submenu. plz have a look. thanks. Also ive been trying to post the URL to my site as is, but it keep changes to the "Home" link you see here. Is that the site, muse? or catalyst doing that? Thanks.

Home

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by fotoroeder | Adobe Community Professional

It is simply because you pinned the menu to the browser. This is not recommended for mobile menus. I understand what you want to achieve and so I understand why you pinned, but …

Best Regards,

Uwe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Mobile Menu doesnt scroll to reveal sub-items.

Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey guys i have a problem with my menu. ive notiuced that when you expand the menu and the submenu in my site, sometimes you cannot see all the subitems on your screen. thats totally normal so far....But when you scroll or swipe to see the rest of the menu (the few items that dont fit on viewport), the menu doesnt move, instead, when you scroll or swipe to see the rest of the items, only the background and content of my page moves, not the menu. Can you guys let me know what im doing wrong? Or maybe look at my URL or file?

I did a quick fix on the mobile menu in 320px. On all breakpoints, the menu and items and submenu items were all the same size, it was pretty uniform. You will see its more naroww now in the mobile menu when you expand the submenu. I wanted to keep all menu items and submenu items uniform in size to allow for ppl to easily see the site and not complain about things being too small. But that problem really bothers me and i dont want to haveto resort to having a more narrow submenu. plz have a look. thanks. Also ive been trying to post the URL to my site as is, but it keep changes to the "Home" link you see here. Is that the site, muse? or catalyst doing that? Thanks.

Home

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by fotoroeder | Adobe Community Professional

It is simply because you pinned the menu to the browser. This is not recommended for mobile menus. I understand what you want to achieve and so I understand why you pinned, but …

Best Regards,

Uwe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 29, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Best Regards,

Uwe

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 29, 2017 1