Highlighted

mobile site only!

Community Beginner ,
Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to create a faq site for one of our mobile apps. i only need to create a mobile site. 

1. the site should be responsive enougt to work on various mobile devices
  2. Whgat size should i set the site to?

Thanks 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

mobile site only!

Community Beginner ,
Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to create a faq site for one of our mobile apps. i only need to create a mobile site. 

1. the site should be responsive enougt to work on various mobile devices
  2. Whgat size should i set the site to?

Thanks 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 16, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Q: How long is a piece of string?

A: As long as it needs to be.

There is no one size fits all anymore.   Don't use Muse.  It's end of life anyway.  Use Dreamweaver and build your FAQ page with Bootstrap's mobile-first, responsive framework.  At least that way you will be certain that your page is usable on xs, sm, md, lg, xlg, portrait and landscape devices.   

In Dreamweaver, go to File > New > Starter Templates.

Pick a Bootstrap  layout and hit the Create button.   See screenshot.

CC-StarterPage.jpg

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 16, 2019 1
LEGEND ,
Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• And if you want (a) to use Muse and (b) an answer instead of a confusing, incorrect statement like the last one:
  • Only create a fixed width, mobile version by choosing menu „page/alternate layouts“. In this case you get a mobile site, which uses viewport scaling to adapt the actual page width automatically.
  • Or create a responsive width site, containing only one lower phone width breakpoint with, let‘s say, 768 px width and a minimal page width of 320 px.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 17, 2019 1