Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mobile web resposive

Explorer ,
Mar 22, 2018 Mar 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello i have problem with my MUSE.

I posted it on internet and all works fine on PC but on mobile phone its crash :< i mean, the menu which is pinned to top of screen si sized like about 1080p when on mobile phone... i hosted it so try by yourself if u can - www.sebarem.ayz.pl

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

The problem is a misconstruction of your composition light box in combination with an issue in actual Muse.

Have a look at the light box of these triggers:

Screen.jpg

These target areas are way(!!) too big in every breakpoint. Resize it so, that the targets are not wider than the breakpoint width:

Screen2.jpg

Place the light box in design mode to the left of the page, in order not to disturb page content.

But this unfortunately isn’t the whole story. The horizontal shifting of your page is caused by a bug in Muse.

This bud

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks fine on my side.

Bildschirmfoto 2018-03-22 um 23.08.50.png

What am I missing?

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

open in phone, in browser its fine but on mobile phone this site doesnt stretch

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

29134926_1671827006244150_767817449_n.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems like you have one element outside the canvas between the smallest breakpoint and the smallest width.

Use the scrubber to find out (this vertical handle on the right hand side right at the breakpoint bar.

Does this help? If not, show us a screenshot from your smallest breakpoint (768?).

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look, i have 7 breakpoints, 1080/1024/900/768/600/480/320 and i though its safe but seems not, dont know what im missing. Can u tell me how this screen have to looks like? does this screen show u something?Bez tytuÅ‚u.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

320 shouldn`t be a breakpoint but the minimum width.

Check with the scrubber between 480 and 320 what happens and I am quite sure that something is outside the canvas.

Maybe to delete 320 is enough.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still sam sh'', can u check it please? it's make me sick... https://drive.google.com/open?id=1b6fASugHW3k3qd9_u4KuhHCYKvRn2dKn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the new file: Adobe Creative Cloud

There was still a breakpoint at 320 and all elements on master were locked:

Bildschirmfoto 2018-03-23 um 00.40.56.png

Bildschirmfoto 2018-03-23 um 00.41.27.png

Best Regards,
Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for ur helping but its still doesn't work... I deleted all files on host and upload ur version again and still same problem... U think it could be a bug?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I check later the day.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You also had the mobile menu pinned to the browser (header and the hamburger slices).

Pinning is not recommended for mobile devices, unfortunately, although I understand why you set it.

Bildschirmfoto 2018-03-23 um 07.49.53.png

Bildschirmfoto 2018-03-23 um 08.00.36.png

This is my new version, try it on mobile now – I am not able to test it on mobile.

Adobe Creative Cloud

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, we are getting closer i think. I unpinned all menu element on all breakpoints, even this larger menu and it now looks like that.29134471_1672328099527374_2138930722_n.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem is a misconstruction of your composition light box in combination with an issue in actual Muse.

Have a look at the light box of these triggers:

Screen.jpg

These target areas are way(!!) too big in every breakpoint. Resize it so, that the targets are not wider than the breakpoint width:

Screen2.jpg

Place the light box in design mode to the left of the page, in order not to disturb page content.

But this unfortunately isn’t the whole story. The horizontal shifting of your page is caused by a bug in Muse.

This bud is fixed in the latest prerelease version, which certainly will be published within short time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, you were right. I deleted whole lightbox and the problem was solved and works fine, proably i have to give up with light box untill MUSE patch - by the way, short time is weeks, months or u cant tell?
I tried some other ways like place lightbox inside canvas and outside and checking all elements to resize them lower than 320:

asd.png

unfortunetlly its not working well and look's like that:

29341689_1672396962853821_1275293441_n.png

it's pretty better than last time but still some problem in 600/480 i think - proably its the bug what did u talk about

Anyway, thanks for ur reply u helped me alot, im waiting for patch and to that time have to work without lightbox.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will have no chance to solve this issue completely, until the fixed Muse version is published.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, i'll wait. Thank you very much for reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I guess, „short time“ is not weeks or months. . But that is pure guessing!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines