Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Modifying/adding JavaScript to the Forms Widget

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2017 Jun 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm not a great developer so I use muse to compensate.

I'm currently trying to find a way to add short piece of Java Script to a web form generated by the Form Widget in adobe muse.

I need to place 5 lines of script just before the closing body tag to integrate a 3rd part service but I cannot find any way to open/edit the script used for the Forms widget and I am not sure this even possible to access the script for the widget.

Could anyone offer any insight.

Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 09, 2017 Jun 09, 2017

I don't think you can edit the Forms widget in muse. You can use other form widgets that are available here https://musewidgets.com/search?q=form

I am not an expert in customizing Muse forms, so I am hoping that someone else here has a better idea than I do.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try exporting the file as HTML and then modifying the HTML outside of Muse? Remember that you will not be able to reimport your file into Adobe Muse after you do that.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Preran,

No, I did not try this as I wanted to keep everything native in Muse for future updates and changes as it is an evolving site.

For this very reason I am trying to use JavaScript in Muse but in the specific "Forms" widget - Is their a tool or setting within Muse or even 3rd party solution?

Many thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 09, 2017 Jun 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't think you can edit the Forms widget in muse. You can use other form widgets that are available here https://musewidgets.com/search?q=form

I am not an expert in customizing Muse forms, so I am hoping that someone else here has a better idea than I do.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines