• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Move muse widgets from laptop to desktop

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2017 Oct 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I move my Muse widgets from my laptop to my desktop computer?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , Oct 16, 2017 Oct 16, 2017

Open the Library panel

Select all the widgets by holding down Cmd/Ctrl key

navigate down to the bottom of the panel, you will see an icon (shown in the screenshot below)

Select the folder, click export.

then you can move them anywhere you want.

To import the widgets on different location simply click on the import icon from the bottom of the library panel.

Toufic Nabi

Screenshot 2017-10-16 14.28.36.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor ,
Oct 16, 2017 Oct 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open the Library panel

Select all the widgets by holding down Cmd/Ctrl key

navigate down to the bottom of the panel, you will see an icon (shown in the screenshot below)

Select the folder, click export.

then you can move them anywhere you want.

To import the widgets on different location simply click on the import icon from the bottom of the library panel.

Toufic Nabi

Screenshot 2017-10-16 14.28.36.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i assume this is a fake post but just in case, Muse widgets are part of Muse and can't be moved.

however you can move a widget from a site to your library and the CC library is the best option because it stores files online... makes a copy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While Mikeityike​ is asking about muse widgets, not clear if he means the muse widgets or widgets from 3 rd party vendors,

touficnabi​ is talking about the widgets inside the library.

These can be moved/exported.

Don`t know, if this is necessary – do different copies of muse on different locations/computers work with the same library? Or does each of them use a separate library?

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

fotoroeder  wrote

– do different copies of muse on different locations/computers work with the same library? Or does each of them use a separate library?

the cc library files belong to an Adobe id... logging in to Muse on ANY computer will give you access to your cc library files

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines