• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Moving from Muse to Dreamweaver?

LEGEND ,
Mar 30, 2018 Mar 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Dreamweaver does NOT mean you must become a 'coder'. With the help of Dreamweaver extensions it is possible to build sites using the latest standards without more than a very basic knowledge of code, (sometimes without any knowledge of code).

For those interested in moving to Dreamweaver, I have started a discussion over in the Dreamweaver forum -

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2472255

in which you can post your questions.

One of the very well known Dreamweaver extension builder, is thinking about offering ex Muse users an introductory offer, (read the discussion) for those interested.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure this is going to work, Paula. I posted on your thread here, but it was deleted. At least I haven't been banned yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The trouble is that a lot of Muse users no longer trust anything to do with Adobe.

The use of Dreamweaver with extensions is just as easy to use as any of the other programs that are being suggested. I'm not a fan of Adobe and the way they think of the web designer/developer, but when one looks at the diy and visual site creation tools that been seen as the next development in creating web sites, Dreamweaver with extensions is the only one that has stood the test of time so far.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you implying that the ACP/Moderators on this forum are Muse users? If so, should they not be interested in a way forward?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't see any point to having two threads the same... I'm locking this thread

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines