Exit

Moving images...

Participant ,
Sep 10, 2017 Sep 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I have a problem with some images on my site. www.blackhouse.se

When i drag the site to make it smaller, some of the images is moving around.

Is there something in the settings for the images that i have forgotten to adjust?

Thank you for your help!

CarlSkärmavbild 2017-09-10 kl. 19.08.10.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 10, 2017 Sep 10, 2017

This normally is no „setting“ issue, but a layout issue. There are some situations, which make it heavy for Muse to guess, which elements the user wants to influence (push down, push up) which other elements. This happens, when many elements of different sizes and different scaling/pinning behaviour are in the game.

Do the following:

• Try to resize the image containers, which are placed in one row to exactly equal height and place them absolutely side by side (equal „Y“ values).
  • Group the images, wh

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This normally is no „setting“ issue, but a layout issue. There are some situations, which make it heavy for Muse to guess, which elements the user wants to influence (push down, push up) which other elements. This happens, when many elements of different sizes and different scaling/pinning behaviour are in the game.

Do the following:

• Try to resize the image containers, which are placed in one row to exactly equal height and place them absolutely side by side (equal „Y“ values).
  • Group the images, which are places in a horizontal row.
  • If some of the images keep shifting, please give us a .muse file – just as you did before (only one page, as less breakpoints and elements as possible. Follow these instructions: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Günther,

Thank you for your help.

Now it is working fine!

Best regards,

Carl

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines