• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MP4 Video for a Muse website

Explorer ,
Jun 29, 2017 Jun 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to produce a video for a client's website.   He is a photographer and ha produced an MP4 video of some 20 images.

Question

Do I ignore the video and create a slide Show for this RESPONSIVE WEBSITE?

Which built in slideshow widget is best for responsive?

If I use video, I have download "MuseForYou's" ULTIMATE VIDEO PLAYER If I use the video player, I need to convert from MP4 to WEBM and OGG formats, so which converter is recommended for the purpose?

(Adobe Media Converter does not convert to WebM or OGG)

Thank you in advance

Tony

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hey Tony,

If the video just contains plain images like a slideshow, then I would suggest you simply creating a slideshow as it will help loading the faster as compared to the video and also eliminates any cross-browser incompatibility.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

uptonsdad  wrote

I need to produce a video for a client's website.   He is a photographer and ha produced an MP4 video of some 20 images.

Question

1. Do I ignore the video and create a slide Show for this RESPONSIVE WEBSITE?
  2. Which built in slideshow widget is best for responsive?
  3. If I use video, I have download "MuseForYou's" ULTIMATE VIDEO PLAYER If I use the video player, I need to convert from MP4 to WEBM and OGG formats, so which converter is recommended for the purpose?
  4. (Adobe Media Converter does not convert to WebM or OGG)

Thank you in advance

Tony

1. is the point of this site to show the photographer work = keep the video... otherwise drop it

2. doesn't matter i.e, use whatever one you like

3.thats a bad idea and any photographer worth spit will not be happy with the results... go back to him | her and get them to make the other formats from the same images as the mp4 was made

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Tony,

If the video just contains plain images like a slideshow, then I would suggest you simply creating a slideshow as it will help loading the faster as compared to the video and also eliminates any cross-browser incompatibility.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

good point

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines