• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple language

Explorer ,
Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a website with 3 differed languages. Norwegian, English and German. Do i have to make 3 different website, or is it another solution for this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

Yes, you have to do three different websites. Start with the first, save it and save it a second time with another name like yourname-en and a third time yourname-de. Change text/language in these ones.

Upload/Publish each of them to a subfolder on your ftp called yourdomain.com/en and yourdomain,com/de  .

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you have to do three different websites. Start with the first, save it and save it a second time with another name like yourname-en and a third time yourname-de. Change text/language in these ones.

Upload/Publish each of them to a subfolder on your ftp called yourdomain.com/en and yourdomain,com/de  .

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 01, 2018 Mar 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK    But what do i do with google analytics when i have 3 language? Must i have 1 google analytics property for every language? Or do i use the html code from google analytics in all the masterpages on all the 3 sites?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 22, 2018 Feb 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi cathrinen,

Adding to the right suggestion provided by Uwe, you can also refer to the below threads where this topic has been discussed extensively.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines