Highlighted

Multiple layouts warning ?

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Attempting to alter my a page design to accomodate landscape view on a phone ( Using iPhone 5 as template), I am runnung into some serious trouble.

Setting a breakpoint for the lanscape mode with of the screen (568), hiding unwanted elements for this breakpoint, and rearanging my slide widget, -when viewing the preview, I am met with a warning regarding multiple alternative layouts (see attached)

What may I be doing wrong here ?

TOPICS
Error, Responsive design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Multiple layouts warning ?

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Attempting to alter my a page design to accomodate landscape view on a phone ( Using iPhone 5 as template), I am runnung into some serious trouble.

Setting a breakpoint for the lanscape mode with of the screen (568), hiding unwanted elements for this breakpoint, and rearanging my slide widget, -when viewing the preview, I am met with a warning regarding multiple alternative layouts (see attached)

What may I be doing wrong here ?

TOPICS
Error, Responsive design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 07, 2019 0
LEGEND ,
Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is simple:

You have alternate layouts: desktop, tablet, phone and you created on your desktop pages breakpoints, which are smaller/as small as your alternate layouts. Consequence: The browser has to decide, what to use (breakpoint of desktop page or alternate layout, when rendering the pages.

So simply do, what the alert says.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 08, 2019 0