• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple targets on one trigger

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2018 Apr 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am creating some sort of interactive map showing large scale urban project that was never realized. The idea is to have this really basic map, and when you hover your mouse over different parts, the plans are being superimposed on the map. This I solved using a 'compositions' widget (See hover effect in images). However, I would also like people to be able to click on the same area, and have some additional information appear, some text, and maybe some photos.

This could be solved if Muse would allow for two triggers to be active on top of each other, but since this is not the case I am wondering If I could have the same trigger control different targets, one for hover over, and one for click. If someone have some clever work arounds, I'd live that, however I'm not good at coding.

Thanks!

Skjermbilde 2018-04-23 kl. 00.01.38.pngSkjermbilde 2018-04-23 kl. 00.01.46.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

I don't think this is possible with the feature set in Adobe Muse. You may want to look at a third party widget for this purpose.

map – Adobe Muse Widget Directory

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't think this is possible with the feature set in Adobe Muse. You may want to look at a third party widget for this purpose.

map – Adobe Muse Widget Directory

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines